Commercial Dishwasher Leasing and Rental
Lease for flexibility
There are times when buying commercial dishwashing equipment outright is not the most suitable option for a business. We have a range of customers who lease our commercial dishwashing equipment over a 2-5 year period. The advantages of leasing equipment are that you are supplied the latest equipment and a full maintenance contract to maintain parts and labour for the machines throughout the lease period.
Make the latest technology affordable
The main advantage, apart from the capital outlay, is that a business will have access to the very latest cleaning technology and state-of-the-art commercial dishwashing technology without having to set aside the capital that would be necessary to keep up with the latest commercial dishwashing equipment innovations.
Reduce the pressure on cash
A business’s operating budget can be used rather than its capital budget, thereby overcoming cash-flow concerns. We can usually offer a range of structured and tailored packages which will meet any budget requirements and satisfy the needs of any business. The fluctuations in interest rates are also avoided by leasing rather than buying commercial dishwashing solutions, as for the term of the contract the monthly lease will be fixed.
Offset your tax
All leased equipment can, of course, be offset against tax, which is another big advantage of leasing. All types of commercial dishwashing equipment can be leased, and businesses can also lease all the fixtures and fittings. Sole traders as well as partnerships and limited companies can all benefit from leasing their commercial dishwashing equipment.
Flexibility at the end of the lease
At the end of the lease period you will have the following options
- Retain ownership of the equipment for an nominal additional payment
- Continue to use the equipment on a lease for a lower monthly fee
- Return the equipment without penalty
- Upgrade to new equipment.
Commercial Warewasher Rental
Alternatively, you may wish to rent your commercial dishwasher or glasswasher directly from us for any of the following reasons:
- No upfront capital costs, freeing up your capital for other uses
- 3,4,5,6, 7 rental periods – terms to suit any budget
- No repair bills for the duration of the rental period
- Priority call outs
- Full installation service included
- Capital retained for other uses
- Preventative maintenance visits to retain equipment efficiency
- Replacement equipment in the event of total failure
- No penalty for upgrade to a higher specification machine
- Easier budgeting - rental payments remain fixed throughout life of the agreement
- The best / most efficient equipment - we only put the highest quality equipment out on rental
- Rentals are particularly suited to high use environments or where the capital cost of equipment is high.