Tables & Sinks
We can produce almost anything
The range of catering tables, sinks, surfaces [including diswasher tables and sinks] we can produce is almost unlimited. There is some specification notes below and some standard offers but our question really is - What do you want? Just call us on 0115 9613 720 and tell us and ask about our CAD design service.
Our stainless steel tables are supplied fully assembled with fully welded framework. The worktop can be unbolted for access purposes required and the undershelf is a fully removable for cleaning. Tables are mounted on height adjustable feet
All our work tables are individually handmade to either standard or customer specific sizes standard with is up to 650 mm deep deeper units are optional extras and 900 mm high
- Stainless steel 304 quality 1.5 mm thick worktop stainless steel.
- 430 quality fully welded 30 mm square tubular framework
- stainless steel 430 quality 0.9 mm thick removable undershelf
- Wall tables have 50 mm upstand to rear, 50 mm turndowns front and ends
- Centre tables have 50 mm turndowns all ages all tables have real legs in set 100 mm from wall as standard
- IMPORTANT- not all stainless steel is the same. For example cheaper catering solutions will use 201 'stainless' steel which will corrode in a catering environment. Likewise thinner steel will not cope with the rigours of a kitchen over time. So our advice is always - be careful. We don't sell it because it just means trouble further on down the line.
- Any width up to 650 mm can be accommodated in the standard price.
- Height can be altered it necessary
- Up stands to ends for wall tables are a no cost option.
- Any table lengths and widths can be manufactured. Price on Request.
- Extra undershelves, single drawers, and banks of 3 or 4 drawers can be supplied.
- Tables can be made mobile if require, we can supply them with pipework cutouts, cutouts round columns etc.
- We can manufacture with a part undershelf and part void should a fridge or freezer dishwasher etc need to be located under.
- Worktops can be shaped to angle walls, manufactured as L-shaped for corners etc
- Chamfers can be included on table corners where there is a risk of injury with heavy pedestrian traffic
- We can manufacture tables with cantilevered over shelves if required, where walls aren’t strong enough to accept wall mounted shelves, tables can be panelled if required, tops can be manufactured with 'anti drip' moulding the same as sink units- mainly used in dumps or scrapping areas to prevent spillage on to floor. We can incorporate scrap chutes, where plates can be straight straight into the bin .
- We can also incorporate wash basins and balls into worktops and provide angle runners if required for storage or baskets and trays.
- We also have the facility to manufacture our work tops to customers profile requirements should our worktops need to match up with the existing units these include hospital profiles HDM 63 radius bullnose and HDM 64 square square profiles.