Our installation service
As part of our total service we offer a full installation service for warewashers and associated products. ‘Warewashers’ is a catch all term for glasswashers, dishwashers, pot washers, basket washers and various specialist ware warewashers – we install them all.
With associated products too:-
- water management - boost pumps, water osmosis units, water softeners, dosing units, waste management
- tables, sinks and workflow management - prewash sinks and tables, exit tables, roller tables, bespoke and standard tables, shelves, cutlery polishers
- Machine enhancements - driers, steam condensation and heat recovery units, automated prewash
For 20 years we have been installing all of these for our customers to get the best, most effective ware washing solution they can achieve, as quickly and efficiently as possible.
The installation service and price includes
- Delivery of equipment to site
- Full commissioning of the machine including temperature set up, cycle programming, chemical set up
- Commissioning of other essential equipment such as water softeners and water osmosis units, bearing in mind the local water quality
- Full operational and equipment care training for staff on site
- Removal of any packaging
- Removal of unwanted capital equipment
- After install check with you to make sure you are fully happy
Duration of installation
The length of an installation varies according to the complexity of the job however it will always be quicker if the site is ready for installation. This normally means ensuring water, electric and drainage services are suitable and easily accessible. In each case we will tell you what is required for the quickest most trouble free installation. If we can help you to do achieve this then we will.
Timing of installations
From the date of your instruction we can install from a couple of working days depending on a few factors. We normally undertake installations during working hours 8.30am-5pm, however we do understand that some shopping centres only allow access at certain times and you may have an operation that cannot be interrupted during working hours. In these cases we will do our best to meet your requirements.
Health and safety, working practices and Insurance
Our engineers are trained and equipped to work safely. Site specific risk assessments and method statements are made when appropriate or at request. as you would expect we are also insured to the highest levels.
We cover most of the UK for installations and in the places we don't we can certainly deliver and provide technical advice for your local installer.
As you would expect from a specialist in ware washing with 20 years of experience and worldwide sourcing we have the answers for your site. So, why not test us out and arrange a site visit from one of our experts.